Saturday 9 June 2012

June 5th, Muthut Trial

   So on June 5th, two days after regionals, I had an evening trial. The only reason why I entered it was because I needed a try at a snooker run because if I didn't do it in June, I wouldn't have another try until September and on. I needed 1 snooker Q and 1 gamblers Q for a title, my AGDC. That's why I wanted another try at a snooker Q! :) Because I have a few more gamblers runs in the next month. 

 Anyways! It was a small evening trial that started after 6 PM. There were 2 runs, being snooker. I entered both, advanced snooker. Shyloh was SO pumped up that the first run was a total screw up on my part. She did very well. She was fast, but then ran off for 1 sec cause she saw a dog holding her ball. Then she came right back and I wasn't clear enough and sent her into the wrong tunnel end by accident, haha! But anyways, she did awesome :) Close!

Second run was absolutely amazing. Super speedy and focussed. She didn't once throw her attention elsewhere. The run was 50 points. I did all 4 reds, and finished the closing with more than 10 seconds to spare! I'm so proud of her ;) She did SOOO good! It was honestly one of the best Q's I've ever seen from her. Hopefully she'll keep this up! :)

Video: 

No comments:

Post a Comment