Tuesday 29 May 2012

Graduation

On May 26th 2012 I had my graduation :)
So, to be honest I wasn't very excited about it on Friday... I actually was stressing, nervous, anxious. Everything but excited really. I wasn't even excited to wear my dress, to be honest. I actually just wanted to get it over with and continue on with life... I'm silly though, it was a lot of fun! To see everyone who I've been going to school with for either the last 3 years, 6 years, or 12 years (some even 13!) graduate with me on the saturday was so amazing. We've all went through highs and lows, but we got through it all and we are where we are today! It was all super fantastic and I'm glad to say I've graduated from high school :D! I got $500 from my grandparents, $100 from my aunt/uncle and a macbook pro from my parents! My boyfriend MADE me a corsage and my co-worker gave me a card with a "class of 2012" lanyard (put on my keys) and a graduation bird pin thing :) I got to spend a lot of my grad with my childhood best friend, Kimberly and her boyfriend. We took a ton of pictures and had so much fun together. I have amazing people in my life, and note to self.. don't EVER forget that or take that for granted. The people who are meant to be, are the people who will stay in your life. What's meant to be will always find a way, and that's the moral of the story...



It was great to see everybody from my graduating class dressed up so nicely and all together to celebrate this :) It was absolutely amazing, even though everybody has so many ups and downs with EVERYBODY... we all were happy and were as one on this day :) Best wishes and luck to everybody in the graduating class for the future!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Courtney,

    I really enjoyed your video I too am BC owner and we love her very much. This year was our first year that we breed her. And she gave us some of the most adorable (7) puppies I have ever seen. they are four weeks old and I told my wife one day after I noticed how she was looking at them and said no we cannot keep them all.We have six with blue eyes and one grey. My friend that has been breeding them for awhile commented that we had some great puppies.We are keeping three and selling the rest.If you know someone that would want one I'm giving you first choice only because you have much more connection to families that would appreciate the BC.We are selling them for 1K the litter is registered with AKC and they come froma couple champion headers. They will have their shot and also their chip. here is my email fjr4jesus@hotmail.com contact if you are interested or you know someone that is. God Bless

    ReplyDelete