Monday 13 August 2012

Kelowna Trip Soon!

Hai ho, hai ho!
Yes! Back to this place we go!

Ahh! Words cannot describe how excited I am! From August 23rd-29th, we're going back to Kelowna, British Columbia! My mom, Andrew (boyfriend) and I are heading out there and I'm OH so excited! Living in a province like Alberta (in a part with no mountains for a few hours of course ;)), you get quite excited to get back into the mountains ESPECIALLY when it's been a year since I've seem 'em last! 

I'm going to get to see Paris and her dogs again, well, until next year :(. I'm SO stoked to be seeing her and the dogs again one more time for this year (she spent july 6-16 at my house in Alberta). We're going to be doing a lot of stuff at the dog beach, and probably walking up in the trestles again, but who knows what we'll do. I think Paris will be taking a ton of photos as usual, and I'll be making a very awesome video like this one from last year when I went! :)  But I promise, it might even be better ;) hehe.

I'm also entering a Huckleberry Hounds trial, on the 25th and 26th! It'll be awesome to get some more runs done in a different place! Especially since I focus better on myself because I don't know anyone around me. It's going to be a lot of fun. I'm entering in 6 runs; 2 advanced gamblers (to get that darn title hopefully!), 2 masters snookers, 1 masters standard and 1 masters jumpers! :) I wish there were more jumpers, but I'll take what I can get. It's going to be a ton of fun and I hope to come home with more Q's than I did last year at this trial! :) 

I'm all so excited, and it's JUST ABOUT a week before we leave! Ahhhh!!!
So much excitement, I just cannot wait! 



No comments:

Post a Comment